- Pets are not allowed aboard the train other than service animals. No exceptions.
- For local day pet boarding(s), we suggest contacting Briar Cove Kennels for rates and information.
- No smoking is allowed aboard the train.
- No alcohol is allowed aboard the train.
- Make reservations in advance. Payment is required at booking.
- Choose an air-conditioned coach or an open-air car. We will assign you to a car, but you may sit wherever you like within the car.
- Separate parties who intend to ride in the same car should inform the Ticket Office.
- Pick up prepaid tickets 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Trains are not held for late arrivals.
- No refunds within 48 hours of your scheduled trip.
- Due to our authentic, vintage cars we can only accommodate a limited number of patrons confined to wheel chairs. Please check with the Ticket Office for availability before making your reservations and note that the wheelchair lift has a 750lbs limit (including wheel chair).
- We reserve the right to alter schedules and or substitute equipment as conditions demand.
- Wear appropriate footwear. High-heeled shoes, sandals and flip-flops are not recommended.
Boarding time is 30 minutes prior to departure. Pick up Prepaid Tickets 45 minutes before departure.
- All trains depart on time.
- Missed trips are non-refundable.
- ALL Prepaid Tickets will be available for PICK-UP at the PREPAID TABLE, outside the Ticket Office on the day of the trip.
- Payment is required at time of Purchase.
- We honor Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Tickets are sold under a 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellation must be made at least 48 hours (2 Days) prior to trip date in order to receive a refund. *Ticketing Operation Fee is non-refundable. Please contact the Ticket Office for further assistance. 877-413-8724 (TRAIN) or email email@example.com